Quadracon Building Pty Ltd is committed to reducing the impact of its operations on the environment. We acknowledge that as a service organisation we can minimise the negative impact on the environment in many small ways as well as be a role model for responsible and sustainable environmental behaviour of our staff and suppliers.
The Key Principles and Actions underpinning our Environmental Management Policy are:
- Take environmental issues seriously at Senior Management level
- Develop and support small scale environmental improvement plans at sites wherever possible
- Consulting with employees and suppliers to ensure that environmental impacts on sites are understood and addressed effectively.
We maintain and continuously improve an Environmental Management System that complies with the requirements of the International Standards ISO 14001:2015 and Environmental Legislation.
Our Environmental objectives are to:
- Minimise environmental impact to land, water, air, flora and fauna
- Prevent pollution, preserves natural resources and conserves all heritages.
To achieve these objectives we shall act to:
- Ensure high levels of management and staff involvement in achieving stated objectives.
- Continuously engage all stakeholders in meaningful consultation and communication.
- Use suppliers, wherever possible, who have similar environmental objectives as ourselves and give preference to environmentally friendly products and equipment.
- Measure our performance and use this information for the continual improvement of our services and EHS management system.
The Quadracon Building Pty Ltd Environmental Management Policy is applicable to our directors and employees. It expresses our ongoing commitment to understand, abide by and regularly review these Key Principles and Actions.