We are committed to ensuring our services conform to our clients’ expressed requirements. We are also committed to ensuring our clients’ peace-of-mind by engaging them with high levels of integrity, open communications and unambiguous service level definitions and product specifications. We are also committed to ensuring our clients regard us as easy to access and flexible to their changing needs.
The Key Principles underpinning our Quality Policy are:
- Individual acceptance of personal accountability and responsibility for consistently delivering agreed services.
- Making every effort to follow all agreed customer requirements and all statutory and regulatory requirements related to the service being offered
- Continual monitoring and reporting of all agreed service quality and performance indicators
- Recognition of individuals who demonstrate excellence or innovation in service delivery
We maintain and continuously improve a Management System that complies with the requirements of the International Standards ISO 9001:2015
Our quality objectives are to:
- Consistently and efficiently deliver services to our clients that comply with their specifications and relevant standards
- Resolve client, employee and supplier queries promptly and in a friendly manner.
- Give our clients the utmost confidence in our products and ability to meet and their needs.
To achieve these objectives we shall act to:
- Ensure high levels of management and staff involvement in all operational aspects.
- Continuously engage all stakeholders in meaningful consultation and communication.
- Measure our performance and use this information for the continual improvement of our services and integrated management system.
Our Quality Policy is applicable to our directors, all employees and contractors and to any person or organisation that represents us, as well as all suppliers in the conduct of their activities for and on our behalf.
This policy expresses the ongoing commitment by Quadracon Building Pty Ltd management and staff to understand, regularly review and continually implement these actions.