At Quadracon Building Pty Ltd, our Work Health & Safety Policy sets out our principles for ensuring the well-being of all people impacted by our business or undertaking including, subcontractors and those people visiting our workplaces. People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. Visitors and members of the public are given equal priority to that of our workers.
The principal objectives of our WHS Policy are:
- To make health & safety a key part of every supervisory position.
- To ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work processes.
- To consult with our workers on a regular basis on safety issues.
- To provide ongoing training and education to ensure that our workers work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify, assess, eliminate or control all potential hazards in the workplace so far as reasonably practicable through regular risk assessment and site safety inspections.
- To take a proactive approach to identify potential areas of risk before accidents/incidents happen.
- To provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all workers.
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on our commitment to:
- Implementing this policy.
- The pro-active identification of hazards for all work activities via a Project Risk Assessment and the adoption of Safe Work Method Statements for high risk activities to control risks that cannot be eliminated.
- Compliance with the relevant WHS, Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Legislation and Regulation.
- Establishing measurable Work Health & Safety objectives and targets for continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our Work Health & Safety objectives.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Ensuring effective consultation and communication occurs between managementand all workers and visitors to this site and encouraging the reporting of hazards/risksor potentially unsafe conditions or incidents by all people on site.